It’s almost the end of 2016 and we are excited that we have helped our users save over N12M since we started in April from persons saving as little as N100 daily and we don’t want you to also miss out on the fun – Yes, it’s that simple and easy to use.
However, we noticed that there might be some issues with activating your savings plan, so we decided to elaborate on a few:
1. You haven’t updated your card yet: Simply login to your dashboard, click on “billing information”, then click on “update card”. A token will be sent to your phone and you can go ahead to set up your savings plan.
2. Use of Verve Cards/ Diamond Visa: Check again. If you use any, kindly update to a MasterCard to avoid any issues. All bank Mastercards work perfectly.
3. Browser Issues/Internet connectivity: Avoid using Opera mini. Instead make use of Google Chrome, Safari, etc. Also, there’s 4G LTE now so you should be totally fine 🙂
3. Transactions keeps saying Declined/Failed: This could mean that your card is not activated for local transactions. To solve this, you can visit any bank branch or do it yourself from any ATM using the following steps:
- Input your ATM card and select the ‘Quickteller’ option from the ATM menu screen
- Select ‘Pay Bills’ from the Quickteller menu list on the ATM screen
- Select ‘Others’ for the bill payment menu option list
- Enter ‘322222”as the Biller Code
- Enter your Phone Number as the Customer Reference Number and select ‘Proceed’
- You will get a display “Do you want to make this payment?” Amount Due: N1
- DO NOT edit the amount to be paid
- Click on “Pay amount due”
- You will then get a confirmation page indicating the registration was successful
4. You haven’t had Time: This is a very valid reason. Also, i bet you didn’t know it takes less than a minute and i’m sure you can spare a minute.
We are looking forward to hearing any other issue you may have. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Twitter: @PiggyBankNG
Remember: “a penny saved is a penny earned” – Benjamin Franklin